Jump to content
M2Tec Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ionut

php Metin2CMS v2.11

Recommended Posts

AesJmRy.png
Author: Ionuț ( me )
Size: 3.54 MB
Version: v2.11
Type: Open-Source

Features: Modern design with elements in bootstrap (v4 alpha 3), admin panel (currently in beta), member panel (currently basic systems), update system, registration, general settings in the admin panel, offline system (if the server is offline, notifications will be displayed, also the last copy of the top site), database of news is sqlite, settings files are in json.
Language: English & Romanian


Preview:

 

PMnWEUy.png

EAR2Jc1.png
y4ivCJu.png
GZgQ2tR.png
1rRl1a5.png
4884Z6K.png
PC7CL34.png
YSoe3CM.png
J3zrrYK.png


Download:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Documentation :

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Install:
Just edit config.php with your datas.

CMS is not completely. It will be updated.

 

 

 

I expect criticism / opinions / advice constructive. To report an error:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Tutorial: how to add login with Google reCAPTCHA:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by Ionut
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really Nice Thanks 

 

You can make more Updates then I make Promotion for this cms 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, .Kori said:

Really Nice Thanks 

 

You can make more Updates then I make Promotion for this cms 

Yes, there will be updates. At the moment I took a break because I'm on vacation. =)
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ionut said:
 
Yes, there will be updates. At the moment I took a break because I'm on vacation. =)

Inout i tried integrating your cms into another website and realised a bug. Players can vote 4 coins unlimited if they press new tab or something

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Shadow said:

Inout i tried integrating your cms into another website and realised a bug. Players can vote 4 coins unlimited if they press new tab or something

 

There is no problem. You will not be rewarded if you tap the link several times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ionut said:
 
There is no problem. You will not be rewarded if you tap the link several times.

This player managed too

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done.

But why didnt you use frameworks like laravel or symfony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for the update! I think only a ticket system which is missing from this CMS. That'll be so great. 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 is not reachable and it causes some problems with the admin panel (it can't load). You should do something with that too. 

Edited by Bugo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, .Seikatsu said:

Well done.

But why didnt you use frameworks like laravel or symfony?

I did it without a framework since I was testing to see what I can do from 0. I worked with laravel on personal projects.

1 hour ago, Bugo said:

Can't wait for the update! I think only a ticket system which is missing from this CMS. That'll be so great. 
 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 is not reachable and it causes some problems with the admin panel (it can't load). You should do something with that too. 

 

Sorry for this, I will try to find a solution for this problem. Thank you for the feedback!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hat jemand evtl eine account sql ?

Weil immer wenn ich mir ein Account über meine Homepage mache , wird mir auch gesagt das ich mir ein Account erstellt habe .

Der wird mir aber nicht in der Datenbank angezigt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2018 at 10:14 PM, Nexo_Metin2 said:

Hat jemand evtl eine account sql ?

Weil immer wenn ich mir ein Account über meine Homepage mache , wird mir auch gesagt das ich mir ein Account erstellt habe .

Der wird mir aber nicht in der Datenbank angezigt.

#push

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×